Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo 2009

It's that time of year again! I have decided to undertake blogging every day this month for the second year in a row. When I told my sister, she reminded me that I whined about doing this last year. However, I was also new to blogging and was getting kind of tired of it. As I haven't blogged regularly for almost a year, I'm hoping I won't get as burned out and that I can spend a more reasonable amount of time on it. (translation: not be obsessed with my blog being "perfect.")

My other goal is to only blog stuff that is worthy. A couple of times last year I posted videos or pictures as my entry. Even though they were funny, I would like to put a little more time into each one of my posts.

I'm hoping this will be one small step toward having a more balanced approach to my life by having to schedule myself a bit better. Or a whole lot better. Or at all.

Hope you enjoy the month! :-)


p.s. Looooook! Bigger text! Yay! My aging eyes can now read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my life worth living! Um, yeah.