Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fish


These are pictures from my fish tank. The orange platy is named Lucy and the African Dwarf Frog is Stretch. Of course, this was a few months back when I was cleaning the tank regularly and there wasn't a scary algae problem. My friend Kathy took these when she came over for my last tea party. She has a rockin' camera with a kick ass lens and I really want to steal it from her. I think she'd notice if I traded my little camera for her amazing one. But I might try anyway! (Don't read this Kathy!!!!)

p. s. Michelle rocks for commenting on all my previous posts!!

(Comment now and compliment me highly for your special mention in an upcoming post. But wait, there's more! For only $19.95 you can have your picture accompany your special mention. Or, maybe for only $19.95 I won't post your picture...whichever gets me the most money.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my life worth living! Um, yeah.