Monday, October 20, 2008

Socks

These are the super cute socks I bought at Target last week. I wasn't sure I wanted them but they came in a pack of three and I wanted the other two. Now I like these ones the best. I think it's the pink stripe that does it. (If you double click on the picture you can see the stripe close up!) I even took off my shoes and showed them off to one of my classes today. No wonder they think I'm crazy!

And yes, that's my absentee ballot on the table behind my feet. It just came today. Can't wait to cast my vote. Go Obama!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. It makes my life worth living...

    Or at least the time I spend writing it doesn't seem like such a big waste.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You make my life worth living! Um, yeah.