Monday, November 10, 2008

So What?

I love this stupid Pink song. I sing it at the top of my lungs when I drive to work.



My two favorite parts are when she says, "I'm alright, I'm just fine, and you're a tool." That totally cracks me up. It took listening to it a couple times before I caught the lyric. My other favorite part is to say one of the lines with her. Picture the whitest white girl on the planet saying "uh, check my flow, uhn" while driving down the freeway. I know I should just not say that part, but I can't help it. So fun!

I also admire that she wrote a song about such a tough time in her life, and I'm impressed that her ex is in the video with her. I think that says a lot. Not that I'm a big fan of hers, it just struck me as I watched the video. And there's a moment between them at about 3 min. 8 sec. that seems like they are still dealing with some difficult stuff. Okay, yes, I love to analyze. Anyway.

So enjoy, rock out a little bit, and don't worry, I can't hear you on the "check my flow" part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my life worth living! Um, yeah.